Friday, January 30, 2009

CNY Gathering 24/1/09

Hey guys sorry I took so long to upload the pics! Two months late somemore. Hahaha. But ya here are the 1E'06 January Gathering pics.

Hope we can have another one soon before the school swallows us with homework.. literally. :P

Unglam #1!


Its like paparazzi trying to take a pic of the Special Guest :\

Whoo we shoppin' addicts!
This costed like 70bucks total I think?

Jiaqi and Quinnie.

It was damn crowded that day!!

T_T we really pick the wrong day to buy the stuff for the steamboat.


Lift shots x)

My bro, Jiaqi and Eileen.

Whooooopie dee! Snacks and drinks :D

Quinnie, Eileeny, Darren and Deyuan.



Nicoletty and Alexy! :)

ALEXANDRA CHIA!
IS THAT A MIDDLE FINGER I SEE??? HMMMMMMMMM??!

More snacks x.x

I swear one day we'll just die of snacking LOL.

POOOOTATO CHIPS!
The art of pouring them into a bowl. :\

Chuaaaaaa Jiaqi! :)

Computer geeks! x)

Deyuan, Darren and Qihua.

More potato chips.
(yeah they all polished off the previous bowl..)

And yes the art of pouring them into a bowl, again. :D

Elizabeth and Beanie! :D

Stupid Alex, keep taking pictures LOL okay kidding :P

Udonnnnn.


Ciping and Deyuan. :)

All watching Mean Girls whoo!

This is Nic's I'm-going-to-feed-you-guys! look.

Cuz she went on a feeding frenzy and fed all of us when we were already full x.x

Jiaqi + camera = BAAAAAD JIAQI!


Yup, crazy people xD


Marshies! ;)

Testing the mic for karaokeparty.com.





In my room :D

Alex singing.

While Nic refuses to sing..

Group shot!

MY HEAD'S CUT OFF YAYYYYYYZXZXZXZ!



Omg who wants to hear the video of Jiaqi singing Love Story?

Damn cute la!
Think I'll post it up. Temptations!

Beanie and Alexy!

Its night time and well.. We're still singing while the rest are outside playing mahjong on my dining table cuz they spoilt my mahjong table LOL.

No, I'm serious.


Quinnie: "AHHH SCARED OF THE LYRICCCCS!"


Okay camwhore pics after playing Room 626 or something like that.

Stupid freaky game. Wanted to play in my room but Quin left so me and Alex came running out screaming hahahaha! Crazy idiots x)




Okay this was really how we ended the camwhoring session, no joke.
They stood up cuz they had to leave and I snapped it hahaha.


Okay didn't post up ALL the pictures, but my facebook album has most of it I guess. Haha.

I wanna have another class gathering soon! 1E'06 gatherings are helluva fun! Miss you guys already haha.

Eh next gathering we don't hold at my house la, set?

And oh, remember about our plans for having a chalet at the end of the year after the big fat O's! JIAYOU K!

- Gwen

No comments: