Friday, February 5, 2010

1E'06 Steamboat 2010

Zing zingy zang za-zang za-zang zingy zingy zang zingy zingy za-zang za-zang zoom!

Hey LADIES!

Okay kidding. Hey 1Endeavourians!

I know at this point of time no one's really reading the 1E'06 blog anymore because there aren't any new updates, but here's one!

1ENDEAVOUR'06 Chinese New Year Steamboat!

Location: Gwen's house
Who's invited: EVERYONE!
Items to bring: We'll be shopping at NTUC (I typed IKEA -.-) for groceries and soup stock! If you're able to bring drinks/snacks/potato chips/desert items, that'll be cool.
Date: TBC. Mass-chat, anyone?


So, similar to last year (for those who came), we'll start the day off by meeting at NTUC to buy our things for the steamboat. I already have the machine-thingy so no worries. Everyone just contribute a sum of money (prolly $2?) and we'll be on our way!

However, unlike last year, I don't have a maid now.

Therefore I won't be able to cook the stock, unless my mom happens to be home that day to help me with the stock. If we're unable to cook the stock, I saw some telly ads advertising some instant soup stock for steamboat!

And oh, I hope everyone helps to clean up! :)

Spread around the message! And again, date will be confirmed later.

Thanks!

Gwen

No comments: