Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hey peeps! :D

Yeah I miss 1Endeavour'06 like hell too D:

Oh yeah! All must link up this blog lol ;] Imma change the layout soon.. as soon as I find time to edit this and that. And I've got my CPU back.. and everything's gone ): oh well.

So yeah, lets all keep this blog alive!

Updates on chalets, gatherings, movie outings, yadayada (you get the point) will all be posted here. If anyone else who has a blogger acc but hasn't been added to the list of admin wants to be added in, by all means, contact me via MSN and tell me! :D Be more than glad to add you in.

This, is to all oneENDEAVOUR'06 peoples only! :]

And yeah, the Friendster group for oneEndeavour'06 is still alive and active. Can check there for new forum postings too. Cuz there's where we'll have the updates too.

Check back regularly!

Much loves,
xoxo.

Gwen- your oh-so-lovely (someone get me a bucket. or you can hurl into it yourself) chairperson for 1E oh-six! :D

No comments: