Saturday, September 15, 2007

MORNING MUGGIN' SESSION TILL EOYs!

OKAY JIAQI!

Tuesday I bring strawberry chocos which I was meant to bring to class to eat but didn't cuz I kept forgetting to :] heee.

Must mugmugmug! :D hahaha. Every morning till EOYs okay? Even during EOYs can mug together in the morning haha.

Actually I didn't know Jani's birthday was today leh. OMG is it?

Shirei's birthday is on 18th la ahha. Today she's celebrating her birthday right? Mmhmm! Sadly I got wakeboarding and I wanna stay at home to study after that la, so I'm not going D: hahah.

Enjoy your celebration SHIREI dear! :D


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIREI & JANI LOVES!
We shall sing them happy belated birthday to them on Tuesday morning LOL.

oneENDEAVOUR'06 shall rock (and wake up xD) the canteen with our voices.

Woots! :]

No comments: