Wednesday, December 19, 2007

CLASS GATHERING

Okay guys, the plan has changed again. And this time its finalised! :D

VENUE: Gwen's house
ADD: BLK 305, Ang Mo Kio Ave 1 St 31 #14-1157
TIME: Whole day (most prob meet at 1plus?)
DATE: 29th DECEMBER
MEETING POINT: For those that don't know how to get to my place, I can meet you at AMKHub. I wanna know a common time people will be coming in so I can bring you guys to my place at one shot.
HOW TO GET HERE: if you know how to get to AMK Central, getting/meeting me would be no problem. My block's beside BLK 303, which is the block you'll see if you're driving or something cuz its at the side nearer the main road.
CONTACT:
Gwen @ gwendolynneo2003@hotmail.com/81284451/64525497.
OR
Nicolette @ nicolette_ng_504@hotmail.com


This is like a belated Christmas thing, so please bring a gift! :D We'll be doing something like Secret Santa, where we'll write down names of everyone coming and do like a lucky draw. :]

ALSO, we'd be doing pot luck. If you have nothing to bring its fine. For pot luck, everyone coming will have to bring something to eat for everyone (e.g. cakes, drinks, noodles, crackers etc).

I'm trying to think of more stuff like what games we can play, etc. It'd be quite fun if EVERYONE can give me contributions. Suggestions/ideas- well appreciated!

Also, a big thanks to Nicolette. If it wasn't for her, well, I'd be too lazy to even plan :D

I'm not sure if you guys need to pay or something. I MIGHT order Pizza or whatnots, so yeah. Inform you guys later! :D

PLEASE INFORM ME IF YOU'RE COMING. You might wanna state down your hp number as well so you can be contactable on the day itself. THANKS! :D

No comments: