Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Updates on GATHERING

HEY GUYS.

So okay, is the venue Siloso Beach in Sentosa fine with you guys?

I'm seriously asking you guys to get back to me soon if not the finalised decisions and stuffs are gonna be finalised by me, cuz its getting irritating that when I told you all after we got back the streaming results to get back to me, NO ONE DID. Except Elie.

So please don't complain when I've decided on the venues and stuff and say that I've never listened to your opinions and all that, cuz no one gave me ANY opinions or suggestions.

Thanks Jiaqi for all those dates you posted. Will take note of it.

This blog's dying. Seriously.

Currently its,
VENUE: Sentosa, Siloso Beach
Click HERE for more details
TIME: Not confirmed. Most probably 12PM meet and such?
DATE: Not confirmed. PLEASE get back to me by 14th DECEMBER. Thankyou.
MEETING POINT: Not confirmed. An MRT station maybe?

Okay guys? So its gonna be roughly that. Anything you wanna ask about, just tag at the tagboard. I guess now there's nothing much to ask about till everything's finalised. So yeah. Try giving some suggestions.

No comments: