Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Hello People!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Just an update on the Class Gathering-
About the Secret Santa:
1.) The present should cost more than $5. [cos let me tell you something that happened to me, my bro gave me 1 piece of mentos for my christmas present. he damn 'good' right? -.- that's why minimum cost is $5 okay?]
2.) Everyone must buy a present cos if not it won't be fair to others. Therefore, if you don't buy a present, you'll have to do a forfeit decided by the class. ^^Y


About the bbq/food:
We're not really sure on what your want...so we've thought of this idea.
How about those who wanna bring any type of food tell either gwen or me.
Then if none of you wanna bring, we'll buy the food and then split the cost. (:
Okay?
my mummy offered to cook mee goreng ^^Y hahas. okay, that was random.

Okay then! that's all for now! Merry Christmas once again! :DD

signing off,
xoxo
nicolette(:

No comments: